Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It was a long day

Carrigan cried what seemed like all day yesterday. She has not been very happy. She also isn't sleeping very good at night anymore. Maybe she'll get better by the end of the week. I think with the time difference and trying to adjust to a new environment, it has been hard for her. Luke let me have the car yesterday morning while he went to class. He was supposed to get out at 12 for lunch but he ended up getting out at 11. He didn't have anyway to contact me, so I wasn't there to pick him up. He had to wait on me 40 mins. I felt so bad, but at least he didn't have to wait outside in the hot desert sun for that long.

I've been hanging out by the pool some. It's been fun. Yesterday the sun was out while I was out there and it was nice. Carrigan and I swam for a little while, then she got sleepy so I put her down for her nap and then swam some more. I took her pack'n play out there so she could get a good nap.

Last night for dinner I cooked tacos. They were delicious, but I did not get a chance to sit down and enjoy them. Carrigan was crying the whole time until she went to bed. She did not even like her bath like usual. Today she was much happier. She smiled a lot and we went for a walk outside and went out to eat with Luke for lunch. I finally got some batteries for my camera so we took some pictures. I even videoed her rolling over. It's a new thing and she's getting pretty good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment