Monday, August 10, 2009

Relief

Finally, finally, finally! Carrigan has adjusted to the time difference and has settled in to a schedule. Last night was the first night she was happy during her bath and didn't scream for hours.

We didn't do much today. We played outside a little and ate lunch with Daddy in the room. The stroller got left in the car this morning, so when I went to breakfast, I had to hold her the whole time because I was all by myself. It was a little difficult, but she was good and didn't get too fussy.

She hasn't learned any new tricks yet, but she is starting to talk more. She smiles and laughs a little when I eat her up with kisses. She likes it a lot. She smiles at everyone when they talk to her, and they all think she is the greatest baby because she is generally quiet and happy when we go out in public.

We went to church yesterday and I didn't put her in the nursery because I didn't want to leave her with someone we didn't know. I got a chance to talk to some of the ladies in the nursery so maybe next Sunday we will take her there.

We are grilling pork chops out on the grill tonight. I'm also going to try to cook some baked potatoes on the grill. I've never done that so I tried to look up instructions on how to do that, but was not very successful. I think I can figure it out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment